Saturday 28 January 2012

when I grow up..



Finally figured an understandable theme for my drawings :) having noticed in a tutorial i like to give my characters add-ons for personality like a crown or a big bow, my fellow decorative artists suggested it's like when a child imagines what they'd like to be and look like when they grow up. With this is mind I've been e-mailing my bum off to as many primary schools as possible asking for the help of a few young creatives to give me first hand research and find out what the younguns of today want to be when they grow up.

I put together a little questionnaire, here's one my nephew zach filled in for me... i really love it. big thanks to my ma, step pa and rest of the balls for helping !! I'm gonna develop my drawings directly from this research. A good handful of schools have said they'd help, maybe i'll help in the making of a few new artistees!

No comments:

Post a Comment